Friday - Sunday, July 23-25 2010
Bath Racecourse, Lansdown, Bath, Avon, BA1 9BU
Camping on-site for tents, trailer tents, caravans and motor caravans
- SOC designated area within race course itself.
- Arrival from 2.00pm Friday, 23 July.
- No sleeping in commercial delivery vans.
- Fees pre-booked pitches: £12.00 per unit for one night, £10.00 per unit per night if more than one night booked. (These rates will apply for Friday and Saturday nights only).
- Fees for those wishing to camp without prior booking: £13.00 per unit for one night, £11.00 per unit per night if more than one night booked. (These rates will apply for Friday and Saturday nights only).
- There are no electric hook-ups available at the Racecourse.
- Non-members will be charged an additional £5.00 per adult for participating in the weekend. (Please encourage your friends to join (or rejoin) The Saab Owners Club at the meeting or prior to the meeting quoting code ‘natl2010’ to qualify for a special one-year membership rate, without the payment of a joining fee.)
- Campers wishing to stay on the commercial site prior to or after the event should contact the organisers. This may necessitate moving your unit to a different pitch if so requested.
- Access to showers is via a token system and these will be provided by SOC reception.
- Dogs are welcome on site provided they are kept on a leash and are properly controlled. A dog walk is available. DO NOT walk or exercise dogs on the race track; and owners will be
responsible for removing any dog fouling.
- Bath has a full range of hotels, guesthouses and B&Bs. Please contact the Tourist Information office at Bath Tourist Information Centre, Abbey Chambers, Abbey Churchyard, Bath, BA1 1LY. Tel: 0906 711 2000 www.visitbath.co.uk
Day visitors – Saturday July 24th 2010
- Arrival on site from 9.00am.
- Fees: members pre-booked £3.00, on the day £4.00. Non-members pre-booked £4.00, on the day £5.00.
- Traders and ‘car booters’ are welcome and will be able to park in a designated area. They will be charged the same rate as campers or day visitors. A contribution of a raffle prize or a gift for entry to the ‘penny auction’ would be appreciated!
- Day visitors are welcome to stay to the carvery – open from about 6.00pm.
Sunday July 25th 2010
- There will be no on-site activities on Sunday, 25 July.
- Friday evening supper (pasty and chips and apple crumble) £10.00 per adult. Children under 14 free. There is a vegetarian option.
- Saturday – an on-site cafe will be available for drinks and snacks from 9.00am until 4.00pm.
- Saturday evening carvery and £12.00 an adult, dessert available and £2.95 per adult. Children under 14 free. There is a vegetarian option.
- Our caterers will try to meet particular dietary needs if we are informed in advance.
- There will be bar available on-site. Members and guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic or soft drinks but not into the retreat area. Clearly, the organisers will expect responsible consumption of any alcohol and safe removal of ‘empties’.